Hi.

Thanks for the information. This is useful. I feel I should take the latest
available version and upgrade. Once the new version (6.0.44) with fix is
available, I can upgrade once again.

Can I know the tentative data (month) during which we get the official
release of the version 6.0.44 ?

Thanks and Regards
Raghavendra Neelekani