On 13/05/2015 11:44, Ganesh Bms wrote:
> Sorry .. correction to line:
>
> The text that my client sends is "Test701á". Server received is "SIP701?".
>
> Actual: The text that my client sends is "Test701á". Server received is
> "Test701?".

Lots of places this could go wrong. You need to make sure that
everything is using UTF-8 everywhere.

I'd check these first:
- The client is sending the text encoding using UTF-8
- Your server application is displaying the received String using UTF-8

You can see if Tomcat handles this correctly by using the WebSocket chat
example and sending special characters.

Mark