Am 16. Juni 2015 20:10:52 MESZ, schrieb "Cohen, Laurence" <lco...@novetta.com>:
>Yeah, I'm going to have to figure this out.  If I paste the text in the
>email it will be very long.

Maybe you could look for the changes yourself (diff might be your friend) and
just paste the things that are different.

In the SuSE package is a perl script, which claims to do the conversion from
mod_ssl to mod_nss. You could try that on your original config files.

By the way. It is considered bad style to top post in replies.

Regards,
Felix