Hi all,

Thanks for suggestions,

Actually I want to log all HTTP / HTTPS requests from client applications
to my Tomcat server and the Response sent back to the client. And logging
requests and payloads are not target specific application running in the
Tomcal server, which means all the request to the Tomcat server and all the

My requirement cannot be fulfilled with external tools like wireshark
because:
      1. unable to log HTTPS requests and responses
      2. And I need to get logged requests and responses in server side log
files without external tools.

by changing  *org.apache.coyote.level=FINE *in log properties logs HTTP
requests to the server, but does not log response.

Highly appreciate if you guys can share your thoughts to achieve this.

Thanks,
Milinda