request goes to a doPost method of a servlet and there it used to return
some values in the response, and there is a one filter which encode
request's characters to UTF-8. But how come it effects the session last
accessed time get updated, because as to my knowledge  It is monitored by
the servlet container and all the filters are within the servlet container
.