Hi,

We have a requirement wherein we would like to know the urls of each
of the tomcat instance running on different servers. The scenario is
somewhat like,

1. There are multiple servers running on different machines say
Server1, Server2, Server3

2. There are multiple Tomcat instances running on each of the machines
as independent instances say, Server1--> Tomcat1, Tomcat2,
Tomcat3.....Server2--> Tomcat5, Tomcat6,
Tomcat7.........Server3-->Tomcat8, Tomcat9, Tomcat10
P.S. - Tomcat servers are not clustered

Now, is there a way that an external user who does not have access to
the servers can know the urls for each Tomcat running under different
servers? Or, is it possible that Server1 or Tomcat1 can act as the
master and have the information about other servers(remember they are
not clustered)?Can this information be made available under one hood
and used further to deploy wars or modify any configuration etc?

Thanks.

Regards,
Prarthana