> Jose,
>
> It looks like your issue is mostly solved...
>
> On 6/15/15 4:42 AM, Jose María Zaragoza wrote:
>> I'm using Tomcat 7.0.59 and PostgreSQL JDBC driver 9.4-1201-jdbc4
>>
>> The context.xml settings are
>>

>> <Resource auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource" [...]
>> timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="0"/>
>
> Are you sure you want to do this? The docs don't say anything about
> the value of "0", though one might reasonably expect that this
> disables eviction runs.
>
> The default for "testWhileIdle" is "false", which means that the
> default value of timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis is not relevant.

sure ?
I was following the guide in this link:
http://www.codingpedia.org/ama/tomcat-jdbc-connection-pool-configuration-for-production-and-development/

"timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis > 0 AND removeAbandoned=true AND
removeAbandonedTimeout > 0 means the pool sweeper is enabled."

I want to be sure that eviction thread of inactive thread is not executed .
is that paragrah false ?

Regards