Hi Andre,

These files can be huge (for a few of my clients). It can take more than an
hour for the entire file to be generated.
I just didn't want to save them. I was expecting that if the file was too
big, the process would just be aborted. As it is now, my webapp keeps
working eventhough no browser is receiving the data.
I guess I will have to save them (In S3) an notify my client via e-mail
when the file is available.
I'll also ask Amazon about it.

Thank you,

-Jorge