Hi there,
I’m new to Apache Tomcat. I have been asked to point new domain name to the
existing domain name. E.g. We have https://xyz.abc.com, we want new domain name
http://123.abc.com to point to xyz.abc.com. The Apache Tomcat 7 server is
installed Windows 2008 R2 server. We have created the DNS entry for 123.abc.com
Can someone tell me how to do this? Do I need to create a virtual host and if
so how. How do I restart tomcat server on windows 2008 R2?
I read that if I modify server.xml then I need to restart Tomcat. How do I
restart Tomcat?
I have a following entry in config/server.xml file:<Host name="localhost"
appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
  <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
           prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt"
           pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b" />
  </Host>
Thanks

Joe