Can you send the Tomcat log and the Servlet code ??

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mann, Bradley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 05 de junio de 2006 16:57
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org
Asunto: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hello,

I am using Solaris 10 and Tomcat 5.5. I have deployed a web application
using the Tomcat manager, but when I try to access the servlet, I am
receiving a class not found error. This class is in my CLASSPATH environment
variable. Where do I add this class so that my servlet can see it?

Thanks,

Brad Mann
Software Engineer - Information Access Services HARRIS Corporation / GCSD
(321) 984-6292