Hello Antonio Petrelli,

thank you very much. Now my world is right again.
I tried multiple request from one firefox-instance in multiple tabs. And this doesn´t work - as you described it. Now I retried it with on firefox and on internet explorer instance. And it worked as expected. I thought, i tried two different browsers yesterday ... any way .... now it works :-) :-) :-)

Thank you very much!

Have a nice week,

steffen
Steffen Späthe ha scritto:
In my understanding should an other thread been started with the service-methode, if the first thread is sill running and a new request comes in. If this isn´t correct, please correct me.

Not always. If you are using HTTP 1.1 persistent connections and you are trying to make a request from within the same browser (it should be the default if you are using modern browsers and the latest Tomcat if I am not wrong...), usually the browser will use the same caller TCP port. Because there is a 1:1 mapping between the TCP port and the service process (or thread), if the port does not change, the thread/process will not change too. Just to be sure, open a new browser (I suggest to try with a totally different one, e.g. use Firefox and IE) and retry the same experiment.
HTH
Antonio