Hi,

another stupid question, which is maybe related to that issue:

I am running into problems with tc 5.5.17 After having it installed
succesfully with install.exe, i always run into trouble when restarting my
web-app's deployed as a *.war file.
Installing my war-app's works without any trouble. Stopping and
re-starting them using the tc manager web-app always fails with a null
pointer exception.

Have you ever heard of that?

thx,

ingo

Am 06.06.2006 16:22:55 schrieb David Kerber:
>I can't answer the "why", but it's been that way for a long time.  I
>just d/l both installations, install the windows .exe version, and then
>unzip the .zip version on top of the windows installation.  A bit more
>time consuming, but gets my windows services installed and still gives
>me the various .bat files I need for customizing.
>
>Dave
>

>Tim Quinn wrote:
>
>> I have installed the Tomcat 5.5 windows installer and noticed that
>> there are
>> many files that are missing from the bin directory such as:
catalina.bat,