Greetings

We are using Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.59. We have received downloads from our servlet greater than 1GB in size complete prematurely. Smaller files are no problem. All data is streamed so no OME occurs. We tried increasing the connection timeout on the connector, but it made no difference. This looks to be a Tomcat related issue. There is no any specific error reported in the Tomcat logs. The download completes short of the actual file size.

The connector is defined as follows:

<Connector connectionTimeout="20000" port="8090" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" redirectPort="8443" URIEncoding="UTF-8" compression="on" noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata" compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/css,text/plain,application/javascript,application/json" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Any ideas, on what might be the cause?

Jamie