2006/6/7, Venkatesh Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I'm running
Tomcat on a Windows 2000 machine. I saw the directory
permissions and it is just an "Archive" set. Also, our
webapp is not having any database connection open.

Still I'm unable to undeploy the app using undeploy
target.

I've noticed that, sometimes, I can't undeploy my application and It's due
that Tomcat can't remove my application directory, so I have to remove it
manually after stopping Tomcat.

Thank you,
Venkatesh