Dear Team,

I am a devote user of tomcat servers, however I have met a bug when using
Apache Tomcat 7.0.52, on Windows 10 64bit. Whenever I pass a parameter
value of # or *214#, the parameter value ends up being null.

For example when I navigate to "http://localhost:8080/myapp/demo?param=*214#";
param value will be null if I try to access it in a servlet (for exam
request.getParameter("param")). However if I pass a different value, the
value is retreived correctly.

May you kindly fix the bug, rather forcing users and developers to pass
unicode values for a hash eg. *214%23)

Your response and action will be appreciated

Regards
Ben Mazyopa