Hi,

I have been attempting to extend the Single Sign On feature of Apache
Tomcat by extending the org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn
class.

My attempt is to create a Java Maven project extending the above class
which outputs a jar and add the resultant jar file to the
$CATALINA_HOME/lib folder of the Tomcat distribution. Further, in order to
use the implementation, add it as a Valve in the server.xml file.

I am quite new to these technologies and I am not entirely sure whether
this is the correct approach.

Any help or suggestions with regards to this approach and validity of the
steps is highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Chiranga