Hi,

Thank you for finding out that mistake with port-number. What I fail to
understand is, where to redirect the AJP request then? Can you tell me
that. I am as of now creating additional mail, as I changed the config and
added a Cluster in tomcat. I just need to know what's the deal with those
connectors, as the webapp requires https..

Should I remove that redirectPort in ajp? Kindly let me know. Thank you.