On 14/12/2015 17:47, Wyatt Zacharias wrote:
> So I've been having this one intermittent issue with a tomcat app, where it
> will occasionally go crazy
> and spit out gigabytes of logs until the directory fills up. I spent some
> time tracing through and replaying all of the GET requests that were
> received around the time that it happened, and I've found that any GET
> request where the URI begins with a period will cause the issue.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this? I'm running Apache Tomcat 7.0.62 with
> Java 1.8.0_60 on RedHat 6.7.

I haven't seen this reported previously and I can't repeat it based on
your description. You'll need to provide the exact steps to reproduce
this on a clean install of the latest 7.0.x release (7.0.67 as I type
this) or the latest release of any of the currently supported Tomcat
major versions.

Mark