All,

I'm having a very strange issue with
request.getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher().forward().  It gives me
a 404 on a JSP page that if I go to directly, works fine.  This is with
tomcat 8.0.30 on OSX on JDK :

ava version "1.7.0_65"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

What makes this a bit different is that the request object is wrapped with
a couple of implementations of HttpRequestWrapper.  The methods that seem
to matter (getAttribute and setAttribute) are just passthroughs.  After
doing some debugging, I've traced the main issue to the JspServlet where
the jspUri variable is being set to the original URI
(/auth/idp/MyIdP/completeFed) not the forwarded URI
(/auth/fed/postauthnresp.jsp).  The request being passed into the
JspServlet's service method is the same request object as is being sent to
the forward method.

This code works perfectly well under Jetty as a frame of reference.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marc