Thanks Mark ! Please find my answer

Figure out what is inserting something other than String[] as the value
into a Map<String,String[]> instance.

    There are lot of places in Client we insert 'Integer' datatype (Also
other datatypes) .I fear that it is going to be more
tedious thing to identify and fix all the client code.

 Is there any other way or path forward to fix this ? (Like upgrading the
displaytag version
which is currently 1.1)  Or Is the modifying the Client Code is the only
path forward ?

Thanks Again !