Perhaps I¹m naïve, but I was looking for a Tomcat provided ³getCurrentURL
()² call, and assumed that nothing else could have that. :-)

Thank you for the SecurityManager suggestion, I hadn¹t thought about that.
 I¹ll look in to how much of a pain that is.
--
Gregory Dougherty
Sr. Analyst/Programmer | Information Technology