On 19.02.2016 17:40, David kerber wrote:
On 2/19/2016 11:20 AM, Qadeer Khan wrote:
Anyone, please throw some insight on the following issue

You need to do the research and answer the questions that Mark asked in your
other thread.

Since you're using jboss, this may well be a jboss problem, rather than tomcat.

What I do not really understand here, is that the (partial) information provided so far seems to at least indicate that this is a JBOSS site and a RedHat customer; that RedHat does the development and support of JBOSS and has several JBOSS support forums available; and that the OP works for RedHat, as a Senior Consultant no less.
So why does the OP not contact his own support resources first ?

I mean, it is not that we don't /want/ to help (Tomcat 6-7 being used by JBOSS and all that), but would the above not be a logical first step ?

[snip]