Jose,

On 2/26/16 7:08 AM, Jose María Zaragoza wrote:
>> My question is, why doesn't it work, or, how can I debug it?
>
> Are you tested to allow to all origins (default option) ? Only for
> testing purpose, I mean:
>
> <param-name>cors.allowed.origins</param-name>
> <param-value>*</param-value>
>
> At first sight, your settings should work, but ...

This is exactly what I was going to suggest.

Also, what HTTP METHOD are you actually using? POST?

If you are using https://, I would make sure that https:// URLs
actually appear in your configuration (you only have HTTP URLs).

- -chris

>> I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to get the code for
>> org.apache associated with the jar file so that I can see the
>> source in Eclipse and set a breakpoint. I have read elsewhere
>> that any http page that attempts to mix in https content is as
>> insecure as the page that uses http exclusively, being subject to
>> man in the middle attacks and that once you need https everything
>> needs to be https, but in a large SPA, that seems to me to mean a
>> lot of potentially unnecessary overhead. I'd like to know what
>> some experts think.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Sent from my iPad

<init-param>

>>> http://www.example.com/ https://example.com:80/
>>> https://example.com/ http://example.org/
>>>

>>> (*) pointed at by the on-line Tomcat documentation :
>>> https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/filter.html#CORS_Fil
ter

- -> cors.allowed.origins -> "origin"