I applied tour suggestion and analyzed, with firebug, the composition of the
time.
The difference between 7 and 8 is the "receiving" time which is more or less
zero in 7 and 2sec. in 8.
How can I understand such difference ?
Tks
Tullio

P.S. : same server, same client, same network, same code both 7 and 8 installed
from scratch