Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for less information.

> how are you connecting httpd -> Tomcat?

A client sends a request to httpd which listens as 80, after
that httpd throw it like this to the tomcat which exists in backend and
serves as 8080 port with the rewrite rule.

    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}
!\.(png|jpe?g|gif|css|js|xml|json|jsonp|ico|html?|swf|txt)$
    RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/core/$1 [P,L]

The error is:
httpd log say that "proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by"

and

a client say that "502 proxy error. The proxy server received an invalid
response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the
request POST /foo/bar"

After having checked that error occurred, I've downgraded the tomcat
version to 7.0.39(the version which I used to use), so that the error
disappeared.