Hi Users and Tomcat team,

We are having this weird issue seen in all the web application pages where
time gets changed to UTC after some days.
As a workaround it works fine until Tomcat is restarted, but after some
days time in UTC is seen again. This is regardless of any time/time zone
configured on the server (IST/PST).
We are on linux 6.6 (with ntp running) and use java 1.7.0.95.
Need your thoughts on this? Let me know if you need further information
If i write a new java class inside tomcat directory and print the output to
one of the log files and display java.util.TimeZone.getDefault().getID().
it will give correct result.
Is some attribute within Tomcat or jsp that gets reset ?

-Thanks
Utkarsh