On 3/28/2016 10:37 AM, SUSIL SAHU wrote:
It's working, server is starting properly as I mentioned. But I've code
that check whether tomcat is running or not using below command:

netstat -ab | grep -B 1 "java" | grep "8080" | grep "LISTEN"

This doesn't return any value bcz it is listening as SYSTEM instead of
java.exe.

[System]
    TCP    0.0.0.0:8080          Lap80:0           LISTENING

I am not sure how to fix this issue.

There is nothing to fix; that is normal for windows services. You will probably find a tomcat*.exe in your task list, though.

Thanks,
susil