In docs/config/http.xml, lines #1430 and #1648 use "certificateValidation".
However when I go to "#SSL_Support_-_SSLHostConfig" I find the attribute
"certificateVerification", *not *"certificate*Validation*".  I think one or
the other is an error (and I think "certificateVerification" is the correct
attribute based on the "certificateVerificationDepth" attribute name).

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v. 121-24)