I am trying to use async servlet, tomcat version 8.0.33, sits behind apache,
without async servlet never had any issues, now I am trying out async
servlet,  see issues with async servlet, connection to and from this servlet
is taking very long time,  all pages connect to this servlet  to receive
server push , I am using longpolling .
my java script code

without apahce no issues , but when behind apahce , navigation or any ajax
request  from current page to taking  long time more than 2 minutes.  What
logs should I enable to get more information?    what is holding the page,
how can I figure out ? Is it could be because of page having open connection
with this async servlet? Please advice.