i sincronized the method for sending message but error is the same when
ubuntu is suspended. The connections are not restored correctly when tomcat
websocket process is wakeup

Hi I m using tomcat in ubuntu system. When i leave my pc for 10 mins
 system is suspended. When i return to work i have this exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The remote endpoint was in state
[BINARY_PARTIAL_WRITING] which is an invalid state for called method
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase$StateMachine.checkState(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:1213)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase$StateMachine.binaryPartialStart(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:1160)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendPartialBytes(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:158)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendBinary(WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:56)
at
org.springframework.web.socket.adapter.standard.StandardWebSocketSession.sendBinaryMessage(StandardWebSocketSession.java:202)
at
org.springframework.web.socket.adapter.AbstractWebSocketSession.sendMessage(AbstractWebSocketSession.java:108)
at
com.itiboss.utils.FragmentationOutputStream.close(FragmentationOutputStream.java:39)
at com.itiboss.utils.Utils.send(Utils.java:80)
... 21 more