> From: Dave Glasser [mailto:dglas...@pobox.com]
> Subject: Order of attributes significant in zipfileset?

> If you have a <zipfileset> element with both a dir and a file attribute, it
> will produce
> different results depending on the order in which those attributes appear.

Not surprising.

> I want to make clear that I'm aware that the docs for fileset say:
> "Either dir or file must be specified" and that I might be doing it wrong.
> You could argue
> otherwise, but perhaps that does in fact unambiguously imply that having both
> is incorrect
> and hence the behavior is undefined.

Yes, it's undefined.  The file attribute is documented as a "shortcut for
specifying a single-file fileset" - you should not use both dir and file.  If
you want a single file in a particular directory, use just the file attribute:

<zipfileset file="dir1/file1.txt"/>

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.