Thanks Andre

If an upgrade we will bump up to Tomcat 9 if this is a stable release

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier (tomcat) [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 1:24 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat Vulnerabilities

On 28.04.2016 21:48, Taylor, Larry wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Tomcat Version: apache-tomcat-7.0.50

That version dates back to 2014.
The latest version in that branch is 7.0.69 See :
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi

> OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago) 64bit
>
> Issue:  There were 2 vulnerabilities found and need to know if there
> are configurations or patches available

Maybe, see above.
The Tomcat project does not provide any patches. It is recommended instead, to
download and install the latest version.
See : http://tomcat.apache.org/security.html

Please upgrade to the latest version, and report again if the vulnerabilities
which you mention are still there.

If you wish, you can also check the ChangeLog
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html) between version 7.0.50
and 7.0.69, to see if you find something related to your enquiry.

<snip />