Hi all,
       My application is using embedded tomcat 5.0.28 and jdk 1.4 version.
I am in process of migrating to embedded tomcat 5.5.17 and jdk 1.5 version.
I have made some code changes to setup the application. All the context
paths are set. I am able to access the default ROOT files, the /manager
files and other contexts as well from the browser.
In the browser when I type the URL starting with http://localhost:8080/..
(My application context) I am able to debug the request in the Controller
servlet and when i am redirecting it to https://..:8443/ (My application
context) from the Controller servlet the browser shows "The page cannot be
displayed" in IE. Is their any thing wrong with the below code. I have
attached only a part of code that I thought was wrong in setting SSL
settings.

       // Assemble and install a default HTTP connector
       Connector cConnector =null;
       Connector cConnectorSecure = null;
       InetAddress address = null;
       try {
           cConnector = new Connector();
           cConnector.setSecure(false);
           cConnector.setPort(httpPort); // 8080
           address=InetAddress.getLocalHost();

    //cConnector=(Connector)embedded.createConnector((java.net.InetAddress)null,
httpPort, false);
    //commented the above line as createConnector is broken.
           cConnector.setRedirectPort(httpsPort);// 8443
           cConnector.setEnableLookups(true);
           cConnector.setProperty("address",address.toString());
           cConnector.setProperty("minSpareThreads","25");
           cConnector.setProperty("maxSpareThreads","75");
           cConnector.setProperty("acceptCount","100");
           cConnector.setProperty("connectionTimeout","20000");
           cConnector.setProperty("disableUploadTimeout","true");

           cConnectorSecure = new Connector();
           cConnectorSecure.setScheme(secureUrl); // https
           cConnectorSecure.setPort(httpsPort); //8443
           cConnectorSecure.setSecure(true);
           cConnectorSecure.setEnableLookups(false);

          cConnectorSecure.setProperty("address",address.toString());

           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("minSpareThreads","25");
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("maxSpareThreads","75");
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("acceptCount","100");
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("disableUploadTimeout","true");
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("keystoreFile",keystoreFile);
//.keystore file
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("keystorePass",keystorePass);
//keystore password
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("clientAuth",clientAuth); //false
           cConnectorSecure.setProperty("sslProtocol",sslProtocolStr);
//TLS

       } catch (Exception exp) {
           exp.printStackTrace();
       }

       embedded.addConnector(cConnector);
       embedded.addConnector(cConnectorSecure);
try{
embedded.start();
}catch(Exception e){}

Thanks & Regards,