Marc Farrow wrote:

David,
 Those tags are from the prefix of using teh "struts-bean" and
"struts-html" tag libraries. I think you just do not know (or have not been
exposed) to tag libraries before.

Ok, thanks. You're correct that I haven't dealt with that kind of thing before.

Carrie,
  Try placing the file extension on your URI of your taglib tag.

On 6/13/06, David Kerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>When I compile my jsp and java files, I get 9 warnings from the jsp file.
>It appears not to recognize the html tags ie unknown tag (html:cancel).
>What have I done wrong?  Here is the login.jsp file.
>
><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %>
><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html" prefix="html" %>

><head>
><title><bean:message key="welcome.title"/></title>

Where are you coming up with these html tags?  I've never seen tags that
start with '<html:".  I'm used to seeing things like <html>, <form
name="myform">, etc.