Hi Pradeep,

I saw you had Oracle specific settings such as
connectionCachingEnabled. So, maybe you're using Oracle specific
DataSourceFactory instead of the default dbcp one.
As far as I know, the default factory
(org.apache...BasicDataSourceFactory) can be overridden by either
factory attribute in the <Resource/> element or
javax.sql.DataSource.Factory system property.
In that case, it might be an issue around the custom factory
implementation, not tomcat.

Regards,

Woonsan