On 20/05/2016 12:18, Utkarsh Dave wrote:
> Hi Mark - Thanks.
> SSLHonorCipherOrder, cna it be configured on Tomcat ?

There would not have been much point telling you about a configuration
option you could not use would there?

It sounds like you need to spend a few minutes looking over the TLS
configuration options for the APR/native HTTP connector:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL_Support_-_APR/Native

Mark