Anyone can help on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Radha Krishna Meduri -X (radmedur - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 7:12 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 6.0.45 - Problem in creating the socket.

Hi,
We are trying to upgrade to 6.0.45 from 6.0.37.
Tomcat starting fine, but while creating the socket we are getting following
exception.

For SSL implementation, we are using NSS/JSS from Mozilla.
The SSL implementation works fine with 6.037, but failing with 45.
Do you have any idea whether we have to modify SSL implementation to reflect
new Tomcat changes?

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler process
SEVERE: Error reading request, ignored
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl cannot
be cast to org.mozilla.jss.ssl.SSLSocket
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.XXXSSLImplementation.getSSLSupport(XXXSSLImplementation.java:51)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:504)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks
Radhakrishna