Hardibo,

On 6/11/16 2:24 PM, Hardibo Pierre-Jean wrote:
> yes finally i puted that inside of my Realm Tag :
>
> <CredentialHandler
>
> className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MessageDigestCredentialHandler"
>  algorithm="md5"  / >

That will work.

However you can do much better than using MD5 for password storage.

Please help us stamp-out the use of MD5 worldwide for password
storage, and more to more secure password storage.

http://people.apache.org/~schultz/ApacheCon%20NA%202016/Seamless%20Upgra
des%20for%20Credential%20Security%20in%20Apache%20Tomcat.pdf

I'll try to get that onto the Tomcat site.

- -chris