From: Mladen Adamovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: JSPs will not load with virtual domain
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:07:21 +0200

Dave Kennell wrote:
So I've come to the conclusion that it is entirly disregarding my WEB-INF folder...
Is WEB-INF folder under webapps/test?
Hm, I had some problems and find out on this mailing list that good idea is to move everything from webapps/test to webapps/test/ROOT
and my server.xml have something like :
     <Host name="www.test.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps/test"
     unpackWARs="false" autoDeploy="true"       >
       <Alias>test.com</Alias>
               <Context path="" docBase="ROOT"/>
     </Host>

Although using of Context inside Host tag is discouraged in new version of Tomcat this works for me.

--
Mladen Adamovic
http://www.online-utility.org http://www.shortopedia.com http://www.froola.com http://www.gift-idea4u.com