Hi Tomcat Users,

Has anyone run into any issues supporting SSL using the JSSE Connector when
upgrading from 7.0.68 to 7.0.69?

I help maintain a web application that uses tomcat7.  A recent upgrade from
7.0.68 to 7.0.69 has caused the tomcat7 instance to throw an “Error during SSL
Handshake” with the Apache proxy server.  The tomcat instance is running in AWS
using a Amazon Linux image (very similar to CentOS) using JDK 1.7.  Also, it is
proxied by an Apache HTTP server, version 2.2.31.

I’ve gone through the SSL documentation and updated the settings without any
luck.  This instance is configured to use the JSSE Connector.  The following
configuration settings work fine under 7.0.68, but break under 7.0.69:

<Connector port="8443"
               protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
               SSLEnabled="true"
               maxThreads="150"
               scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2,TLSv1.1,TLSv1"
               keystoreFile="<some path to a keystore>"
               keystorePass="<some keystore password>" />

Thanks,
James