Sean,

On 12.7.2016 14:49, Sean Son wrote:
Hello thank you for your response. I am currently only accessing the
server using IP address only. We do not have a DNS record set up for the
server as of yet. It will be something like webapp.example.com

Once there is a DNS record in place, and you access your server using FQDN, your error will be gone.

If you are the only one who access the server, and you find that warning particularly annoying, you may enter FQDN and IP address in hosts file, and access server using FQDN, before your DNS admins do their job.

-Ognjen