Thanks a lot, Mark for the pointers.

And I apologies if the questions here raise a doubt about lack of homework.

Personally I do try to use Google and/or read and understand documentation
as much as I can.

Sometimes however I feel (may be wrongly again), documentation is not
enough. E.g. Unless asked here, I would have never known the ³shared²
loader is still supported  (and undocumented) in latest releases. Same is
true with attributes associated with Tomcat Mbeans.

Thanks,
Amit