-----Original Message-----
From: Johnnie Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:05 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'

Apparently, nobody cares.  I am tiring to unsubscribe from the list for a
about a year.  I am still getting tons to email related to Tomcat.  Hope you
have better luck.

Johnnie Chang
Network Administrator
Phone:  909-305-2332
Fax:    909-305-2180
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alsaleh Project Management, Inc.

This email message has been sent in confidence and may contain privileged
information and is intended for the use of the individual or entity
addressed above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email
message, or an authorized agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this information in error, please return to the sender
immediately. Thank you.