How do I start and stop just the tomcat admin application from a command
line?  I had someone try to guess the password to my Tomee-Plume server
last night. Thankfully I changed the default password and the hacker
only tried twice.  I want to be able to keep the admin application
closed most of the time. On the rare occasion that I need access to the
tomcat admin console I would like to start it up only for a brief period
of time and then stop it.  Internet searches showed me how to stop other
applications using the tomcat admin application.  I want to stop just
the Tomcat admin application not the whole server.