Hi,

Please find the below info.

Platform ?   --> Linux x86_64 bit
Where did you get that Tomcat from ? --> just tar backup of Production
If Windows, the zip version or the installer ?--> Linux x86_64 bit
 apache-tomcat-7.0.55
And how you are trying to "get home page",--> Extracted the tar backup and
started tomcat.Tomcat running on 8080 port.
And what you get instead of that home page. --> Page cannot be displayed

Regards,
Chandra