On 7/22/2016 4:49 AM, André Warnier (tomcat) wrote:
> On 22.07.2016 09:18, Jäkel, Guido wrote:

Just as a recap.  I have one Fedora 23 server that I need to have three
application running on.  Namely TomEE (tomcat 7), Bugzilla and phpBB
(forum software).
Below are the changes I made to httpd.conf for Tomcat to get the http
traffic.  Have not made configurations for phpBB (www.myDomain.com\bb)
or Bugzilla (www.myDomain.com\tt).

<Proxy "*">
  Require ip 127.0.0.1
</Proxy>

ProxyPass         /  http://localhost:8080/MyApp
ProxyPassReverse  /  http://localhost:8080/MyApp

server.xml is back to the default ports of 8080 and 8443.

=========

My tests show these setting to be wrong and/or insufficient.

=========

The first test fail with a permission error on the browser.
I removed the
<Proxy "*">
  Require ip 127.0.0.1
</Proxy>
XML stanza and then got a Service Unavailable error.

=========

I then tried changing the ServerName configuration.

*Before:*

#ServerName www.example.com:80

*After:*

ServerName 70.63.204.226:80

=========

There is clearly something else mod_jk would have done for me that this
manual configuration is not doing.  Help please!

--
The people that bring you Usque <http://Usque.software/>.