Leonid,

On 8/8/2016 7:36 AM, leonidprokopets wrote:
> It looks like a minor problem, but I'm unable to solve it. :(
>
> Eclipse Neon 4.6 returns this warning when I try to compile a web
> project
>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load WARNING: Unable to load
> server configuration from [C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP
> Quick Start\conf\server.xml]
>
> Obviously this path is wrong. I'm having problem finding where it is
> stored. How can I edit the path?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Leonid.

This is an Eclipse configuration issue. Have you asked on the Eclipse
mailing list?

I have two Tomcat servers running from within Eclipse Neon on Windows.
Both run as expected (once I remember to open the Servers project).

How did you add the Tomcat server to Eclipse Neon?

. . . just my two cents
/mde/