Tomcat Version - 8.5.4 ( Embedded)
Platform - Linux
When NIO connector is used with Embedded Tomcat, it creates a session per
request. The session lasts for 30 minutes. Is there a way to configure
connector in such a way that no session is created. I have traffic of around
40000 requests per second. All the requests are state less. so each of them
create a session. After 10 minutes, the Tomcat stops taking any further
requests and when I viewed the heap dump, it says there is a concurrent map
which has many objects of sessions.
While using Tomcat 6.0.36,. no sessions were created per request. After
migration to Tomcat 8.5.4, this problem has started.
Please suggest.
BR,Swati