Hello,
Im working on getting java servlets to run on my instance of Ububtu with
tomcat7.

I write my applications in Eclipse.. when i run my apps localhost i see
everything just fine.

When i export my WAR files i check the includ source files.

I deploy the WAR file through tomcat manager.

I can see the java classes which i use to insert records into my postgresql
database. However,  there is nothing happening.  When i attempt  to run
them, no joy.

I have the postgresql .jar file installed on my headless ubuntu server ,
but no luck.

Aside from the .jar file is there anything else i need to configure?

Any advice is welcome

Andy