Hi Team,

We are trying to enable the DEBUG in one of our application running in Tomcat
7(java8) and below is the log4j property file.
We are not getting the DEBUG statements present in one of the .groovy file.
Please let me know the process to enable the DEBUG.

# Set the root category to INFO with on appender
#log4j.rootLogger=ERROR,console
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG,console

# Individual package handling
log4j.logger.com.googlecode.struts2webflow=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.opensymphony.xwork2=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.xerox.xcs.cma=TRACE
log4j.logger.com.xerox.xcs.commons=TRACE
log4j.logger.org.springframework=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.springframework.webflow=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.struts2=DEBUG

# Define the console appender using ISO 8601 format
log4j.appender.console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.console.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n

Thanks,
Dwarak